Become a Teacher Member today!
Members at the Individual Level Teacher Membership receive the following benefits:
- A one-year subscription to Folger Teaching, the new online home for our Teacher Members, set to launch on July 14th, 2020. A vast upgrade from our initial Teacher Member website, Folger Teaching is where Teacher Members from across the country and around the world will connect directly with the best of the Folger, a leading center for the arts and humanities and home to the world’s largest Shakespeare collection. We curate for you the best and latest resources to get your students grappling with literature and deepen your own relationship with the content that first inspired you to teach it. From lesson plans and primary source documents to podcasts and videos, you will be able to search, download, and save your favorite resources. You’ll also be able to participate in a robust series of ongoing professional development sessions exclusively for our Teacher Members--and that’s you!
- Special invitations to broader Member online conversations and events featuring compelling artists, innovators, and scholars.
- Year subscription to Folger Magazine.
- Year subscription to Shakespeare Plus, the Folger's bi-weekly E-newsletter.
- Discounts on tickets to live Folger events, such as lectures, poetry readings, and Folger Theatre performances as well as invitations to Member appreciation presentations and events--when the pandemic allows us to plan them safely and definitively.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Elizabeth Stevens at 202-675-0359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.